Sword PC Bible study tools
Download the Sward Project PC Bible from The CrossWire Society. The Sword Reader Features a 3 window viewer that allows you to display your Bibles in one window, your commnetaries in another and your dictonaries and lexicons in another. There is a Personal Commnetary for keeping notes of your Bibile Study tied to a specifi Bible chapter, full Greek and Hebrew lexicons tied to Interlinerar Bible and a great word or phrase search tool. The Sword is easy to download and useing is absolutely free to users.
- You must install the Reader before installing the modules.
- Shut down all other programs on your PC aside from your web browser.
- Click once on the Sword Reader Button below.
- Choose to Run the Program (Do not choose to Save the File.
- Accept all of the defaults for the Reader. It will download the main reader, the AKJV Bible, your Personal Commentary and Nave's Topical Index. The first install program will download the files and once you hit finish, will launch the software intrall program opn your nmachine. Again accept the defaults, this is important for your next step in loading the additional modules.
- Read and accept the license. This is a free, open license to use the software.
- A Read Me file will open. Read the file and the warning on privacy, especially if you are outside of the US. Close the window. The Install Manager will launch, you will not need this for this intriall so close the Install Manager window.
- Click finish and return to this window.
Now install the modules:
- Click on any of the Sword Module Pack buttons below--Choose to Run the Program.
- Read and accept the license and place remember to pick the default file locations.
- Pick the default or Custom install. Custom lets you pick all of the modules you want.
- Install downloads and places the files in the correct directories.
- Next time you run sword the modules will automatically install.
Interlinear Greek New Testament, International Standard Version Bible, King James Version of 1611 w/ Strong's Numbers, Brown Driver Briggs Hebrew Lexicon, Smith's Bible Dictionary, Strong's Greek and Hebrew Bible Dictionary, Barnes' New Testament Notes, Adam Clark's Commentary on the Bible, Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary, Treasury of Scriptural Knowledge.
1965 Bible Basic English, World English Bible, 1898 Young's Literal Translation, Thayer's Greek Lexicon, R.A. Torrey's New Topical Textbook, Jamison Fausset Brown Bible Commentary, Scofield Rrefrence Notes, 1917 Ed., Jhon Wesely's Notes on the Bible, C.H. Spruergeon's Treasury of David, Jonathan Bagester's Daily Light on the Daily Path, C.H. Spurgeon's Morning and Evening: Daily Readings International Standard Bible Encyclopedia.